Saturday, March 25th 2017
10AM - 5PM
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
All events take place in Ybor City. Our table will be located along 9th Avenue between 14th and 15 Streets among groups 5-8.
We are partnered with the Hillsborough LGBTA Democratic Caucus for this event. We extend our thanks for their support!
For those that wish to walk in the parade, we are GROUP 60. If you plan to walk in the parade, plan to be in place by 12:15PM so we know exactly how large each group will be. The parade begins at 1:00PM. Family and friends are welcome!
An entry check-in tent will be located at the corner of Nuccio Parkway and 7th Avenue, and directional signs will be posted to direct everyone to the appropriate check-in area. Our white pick-up truck will be in place by 11:00AM. Learn more about the parade route here.
At our table we will be:
- Providing postcards for attendees to write their representatives regarding House Bill 623 and Senate Bill 666
- Selling Pride "pussy hats" to fund raise for our organization
- Handing out Tampa NOW brochures and business cards to attendees
Our table must be staffed from 10AM-5PM. We will need volunteers between 3PM-5PM. Email us at TampaAreaNow@gmail.com if you can staff the table during this time.
Parking for the event is at Fernando Noriega Jr. Garage located at: 2010 N. 13th Street and the Central Ybor Garage located at 1500 E. 5th Avenue.
- Check social media for updates during the event
- Bring sunblock
- Bring bottled water and stay hydrated
- Bring an umbrella (just in case)
- Wear comfortable clothing
- Prepare to have a great time!